This Hemp Coconut Crusted Halibut is a healthy and easy, under 30-minute dinner. Hemp seeds add the perfect crunch on this perfect oven-baked fish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 filets halibut, thawed
1 large egg
1 tbsp. water
¼ cup coconut flour
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. basil
salt & pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the egg and water until frothy.
3. In a separate, medium bowl add coconut flour, hemp seeds, cayenne pepper, basil, salt and pepper. Sift together until the ingredients are fully dispersed.
4. Place a filet of halibut in the egg wash then immediately in the flour, coating generously. Then place in an oven safe dish. Repeat for remaining halibut fillet.
5. Bake at 350 F 22-25 minutes until fish is flaky.
6. Remove from the oven and serve immediately!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We have compiled a list of 30 Whole30 Seafood Recipes For Beginners (and non-beginners) to make your journey back to clean eating healthy, fresh and fast.
Enter your email below to be the first to hear about savings, recipes, and
the latest, new arrivals!